#1 Enemy – ‘Procrastination”
You have heard the saying… “People do not plan to fail – they simply fail to plan”
It’s an oldie but a goodie!
Here are the top 5 things that I see, that gets people into trouble with their money…
1. They do not set any money goals
2. They do not have a cashflow money management system/process (In other words – they do not know their numbers!)
3. They do not pay themselves first!
4. They lack confidence and knowledge (need support with their planning and don’t know how to ask)
5. They do not plan for risk (unexpected events)
When it comes to money … procrastination reveals it’s true character – self sabotage and is simply the lack of having a clear vision about what you want to do.
You must be logged in to post a comment.