Do you have a plan for your life? Do you know what your destination is and why you want to get there? If not you are probably living according to the plans of others. Don’t wait for someone else to save you. Save yourself. Is it hard work? YES! But you are used to hard work. If it has been for someone else, can’t you work just as hard for yourself? It’s time to start developing a plan towards your goals. Here are 12 smart questions that you can ask yourself;
1. What are 5 things that I have been procrastinating?
2. Where can I be more effective in what I am doing?
3. What are 3 areas in my life that I must recommit to?
4. What must I put more of in my life or business (career)?
5. For what problems must I ask solutions?
6. What must I do to get more happiness into my life?
7. As I look back over the last year, the one thing I would change would be ….
8. What are my time wasters?
9. What are some ways I can increase my cash flow?
10. What are my deepest heart-felt desires, dreams and visions?
11. How can I experience a greater sense of meaning in my life?
12. What holds me back from being all that I am?
Your answers can help you create an action plan to get what you want. For some that’s hard to do, you may need help, I did, and it changed my life.
I believe that your attitude equals your altitude. You are the architect of your own success, and you become what you think about most of the time. So what is keeping you from what you want?
I want to help you figure that out. I am offering you a one hour success strategy session. You will identify what you truly want and how that would impact your life. You’ll discover what has been slowing you down, stopping you, or standing in your way and how that is impacting you. Send me an e-mail at email@example.com to book your session.
When you make a commitment to yourself (or your business), great things happen. I know that I can help you, look forward to hearing from you!