Choose the plan that is right for you…..
For travel outside your home province or Canada choose:
- an Emergency Medical Plan that provides coverage for an unexpected medical emergency during your trip; or
- the Travel Canada Plan that provides emergency medical benefits at half the premium when all your travel is within Canada; or
- an All-Inclusive Plan if your plans include pre-paid travel arrangements. Includes Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation and Interruption, Baggage Loss, Damage and Delay, and Flight and Travel Accident. Or you can purchase the Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance separately.
For Visitors to Canada choose:
- the level of coverage that’s right for you
- optional Trip Interruption or Travel Accident
- Multi-Trip or Single-Trip plans
Travel80™ Term Travel Insurance
First in Canada – multi-year travel medical insurance
Designed to meet emergency medical travel insurance needs for years to come
About the Product
- Emergency medical insurance for any number of 30-day trips
- For Canadians between the ages of 18 and 65, inclusive as long as the policyholder continues to have coverage under a Canadian provincial or territorial government health insurance plan,
- Guaranteed renewable annually,
- Matures at age of 80 when the policy terminates.
Unique Advantages… for a long time
- Annual premiums are based on age at application adjusted for inflationary costs and plan experience.
- The plan returns 50% of premium if the policyholder is claim-free for 10 years.
- Travel 80 is guaranteed renewable, regardless of any changes in health status, for the term of the policy.
- It offers guaranteed eligibility of top-up coverage for trips longer than 30 days.
Check it out on this link! http://www.manulife.ca/Canada/ilc2.nsf/Public/travel80_home