In its simplest form, life insurance is meant to provide safety and security for the ones we love.
Types of life insurance include Term, Permanent, Universal Life, and Whole Life.
Life insurance is commonly used to:
- Cover last expenses and immediately provide cash for surviving family members
- Pay off mortgages and other debts
- Eliminate tax liabilities triggered at death
- Replace lost income for the surviving spouse and dependant children
- Provide education funds for children
- Provide a charitable testamentary gift
In addition to meeting your personal planning needs, life insurance can also play a large role in addressing business risk management and succession planning.
I am very pleased to announce that I have my RHU designation.
* An RHU® (Registered Health Underwriter) is a professional financial advisor specializing in living benefits, including income replacement and risk management solutions for individuals, business owners and professionals.
* The RHU® is the only designation in Canada denoting specialized knowledge in all areas of living benefits and is the premier credential in the health insurance industry.
With this designation, I have enhanced my education and specialized knowledge to provide strategic living benefits advice. This includes disability insurance, critical illness insurance, long term care insurance, individual and group health and dental plans. The RHU is the only living benefits designation in Canada.